ICYMI: Steven Spielberg Is Working On An 'Animaniacs' Reboot
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Will Lebanon ban the new Wonder Woman because Gal Gadot is Israeli?
- Steven Spielberg gets to work on whatever project he wants. So, if he says he's going to reboot the Animaniacs, you can bet he really is going to reboot the Animaniacs.
- Is there a scientific explanation behind our inability to keep secrets?
- Nas and Lauryn Hill have teamed up for what will possibly be the hottest tour to trek around the U.S. this fall.
- Sean Spicer wants you to know how awesome everything is. Bad news? What bad news?
- Reporter Ben Jacobs, who was body slammed by Republican congressional candidate Greg Gianforte, has donated his broken glasses to the Newseum in Washington D.C. Gianforte won his race, by the way.
- Remember when Hunter S. Thompson was on Conan?