ICYMI: Harvard Dropout Mark Zuckerberg Finally Gets A Degree
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Hey look, another handshake mishap involving Trump and a world leader (this time it's France's Emmanuel Macron).
- Mark Zuckerberg delivered a commencement speech at Harvard, where he'd dropped out many moons ago. Also, he finally got his degree (though it's an honorary one).
- In case you haven't been keeping count, Congress hasn't raised the minimum wage in 10 years.
- Carrier is set to begin layoffs in spite of the President's earlier threats. More than 600 jobs will be cut from its Indiana plant.
- Remembering Brainiac, the '90s band that a member of the Wrens hails as "the greatest live band of all time."
- Do you know how to grill an egg?
- A montage inspired by Spike Lee's love of dollies: