This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
ICYMI: What Is The Safest Recreational Drug?
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- A glimpse at how a world without humans would look.
- How did West Hollywood become the center of L.A.'s LGBT community?
- Are we seeing the end of nostalgia revivals?
- New short fiction from author Nicole Krauss.
- Turns out mushrooms are the safest recreational drug.
- Kendrick Lamar's most revolutionary trick might be his lack of identity.