This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
ICYMI: The Unexpected Saviors Fighting Climate Change
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Turns out crows are even cooler than we thought.
- Might pension funds be our climate change saviors?
- Eric Clapton's former Venice Beach home is on the market for $5.5 million.
- How did our culture come to worship at the high altar of consumerism?
- File this under ironic: one of the international science community's safe-guards against climate change was just jeopardized due to....climate change.
- We loved the second season of Master of None (and probably binged it WAY too fast). Here's the show's co-creator Aziz Ansari on Vogue's 73 Questions With