ICYMI: The Fountain Is Back On At Echo Park Lake
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- As if airlines aren't getting enough bad press, American Airlines has announced its intentions to cut down on the space between seats.
- Rejoice! The fountain in Echo Park Lake is shooting water into the air again! It was out of commission for several months.
- You know who's been weirdly absent in the past few months? Spike Lee. He's back with a documentary about Rodney King, as well as some thoughts on the current administration.
- (Most) of the cast of Happy Days reunited at Erin Moran's funeral.
- Steve Bannon jotted down a lot of his ideas on a whiteboard. On Tuesday we got a glimpse of what's on it.
- Need a snack? Perhaps it's time to go out for a tejate.
- If you're sinking in quicksand as you're reading this, it might be helpful to watch this video: