ICYMI: The Fountain Is Back On At Echo Park Lake
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- As if airlines aren't getting enough bad press, American Airlines has announced its intentions to cut down on the space between seats.
- Rejoice! The fountain in Echo Park Lake is shooting water into the air again! It was out of commission for several months.
- You know who's been weirdly absent in the past few months? Spike Lee. He's back with a documentary about Rodney King, as well as some thoughts on the current administration.
- (Most) of the cast of Happy Days reunited at Erin Moran's funeral.
- Steve Bannon jotted down a lot of his ideas on a whiteboard. On Tuesday we got a glimpse of what's on it.
- Need a snack? Perhaps it's time to go out for a tejate.
- If you're sinking in quicksand as you're reading this, it might be helpful to watch this video: