ICYMI: Why Bootleggers Are Smuggling Delicious Butter Into Wisconsin
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- "Fargo," which usually takes place in the snowy wastelands, just shot some scenes in sunny Los Angeles.
- NASA's Cassini spacecraft just survived a super close run-in with Saturn, and it snapped some sweet pictures along the way.
- About 14 million jobs are at stake if the President decides to kill NAFTA.
- The deadliest animal in the world actually lives in your backyard [screams internally].
- A new documentary on JonBenet Ramsey (how many of those are there?) is premiering on Netflix on Friday.
- A serial killer has the city of Phoenix on edge.
- Butter bootleggers are smuggling their delicious, fattening goods into the state of Wisconsin.
- Here's the new prologue to the upcoming Alien movie: