ICYMI: Poll Says Most Angelenos Think Another Riot Will Happen Within 5 Years
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- How's this for a slice of uplifting news? A poll shows that 6 out of 10 Angelenos think another L.A. riot may be on the horizon.
- Another round in the saga of Robert Durst: a secret witness (whose identity has been, uh, revealed) is testifying to say that her (re: the witness's) friend had been asked to masquerade as Durst's wife.
- It turns out that energy drinks can do a number on your body.
- Was the massive layoff at ESPN due to politics?
- Director Jonathan Demme has passed away. Here are seven movies that you should watch right now to celebrate his work.
- You may have heard about aspirin being good for your heart. Now, researchers are saying that it might be able to stop the spread of cancer, too.
- Here's your Wednesday jam: