ICYMI: Poll Says Most Angelenos Think Another Riot Will Happen Within 5 Years
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- How's this for a slice of uplifting news? A poll shows that 6 out of 10 Angelenos think another L.A. riot may be on the horizon.
- Another round in the saga of Robert Durst: a secret witness (whose identity has been, uh, revealed) is testifying to say that her (re: the witness's) friend had been asked to masquerade as Durst's wife.
- It turns out that energy drinks can do a number on your body.
- Was the massive layoff at ESPN due to politics?
- Director Jonathan Demme has passed away. Here are seven movies that you should watch right now to celebrate his work.
- You may have heard about aspirin being good for your heart. Now, researchers are saying that it might be able to stop the spread of cancer, too.
- Here's your Wednesday jam: