ICYMI: A Second Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence Was Found In...England?
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Elton John had a major health scare after he'd contracted a "rare and potentially deadly" bacterial infection in South America.
- Trump called to check in with a couple of astronauts who are currently in space. One topic of discussion: drinking recycled urine. The President did not sound very enthused.
- Faye Dunaway speaks out about the Oscars gaffe (seems like such a long time ago, doesn't it?). She said that she thought Warren Beatty was "joking" when he was confused by the "winner" named on the card.
- A second parchment copy of the Declaration of Independence has been uncovered in England. Are they gonna fax us a copy or what?
- Worried about getting a colonoscopy? This "robot worm" could make it a fun experience. Score one for science!
- It was widely reported that Steve Bannon had made some money off of Seinfield. Larry David, however, had never heard of him until Trump's presidency came along.
- Here's Huell at the Salton Sea: