ICYMI: So, Is It Safe To Eat Moldy Bread?
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Leave it to science to tackle the deeper questions, like, is it safe to eat moldy bread?
- Clothing retailer Bebe will be shuttering all its stores by the end of May.
- How Google is working to keep ads off "hateful", "offensive", and/or "violent" YouTube videos.
- 100 years ago this week, Lenin returned to Russia and would begin fomenting one of the most consequential revolutions in human history.
- How low voter turnout could lead to an 'Axis of Populism' in Europe, and why Russia's meddling in the French elections shouldn't be underestimated (sound familiar?).
- It's the weekend—time to get weird: