ICYMI: Facebook Now Has Virtual Reality, Because That's Exactly What We Needed
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Ever feel like you're not getting enough Facebook? Well, now you can live in it (virtually).
- The desert moisture farming technique featured in Star Wars may become a reality.
- Scientists have a new idea on why giant animals like the woolly mammoth and the sabre-toothed cat went extinct.
- Ray Davies (of The Kinks) still believes in America. Or, he still believes in the music, at least.
- Bill O'Reilly may soon be ousted from Fox News; sources say that he and the network and are talking about his exit strategy.
- We can only imagine how painful it'd be to get hit by a 90 m.p.h fastball. But try doing it four times straight, as the Pittsburgh Pirates' Josh Harrison had done.
- Here's the new Kendrick Lamar music video for "D.N.A.," starring Don Cheadle: