ICYMI: Elon Musk Says A Tesla Semi-Truck Is Coming Soon
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Patrick Soon-Shiong, one of the richest men in L.A. (and minority owner of the Lakers), has been accused of some shady financial practices.
- Elon Musk says there'll be a Tesla truck coming in the fall. It'll be a great way to show off your wealth and move some bales of hay at the same time.
- There's speculation that Steve Bannon's spot in the White House may be in jeopardy.
- Check out the new TLC collab song that features Snoop Dogg.
- It's the classic battle between horse and alligator. There's some sort of parable to be found here, right?
- You can rent Leonardo DiCaprio's home as your crash pad for Coachella.
- Think you need to get away (but not to Coachella)? You might want to try Yosemite, as admission will be free this weekend and next.
- Here's actor/painter John Lurie fishing with Tom Waits in Fishing With John, a classic (but forgotten) show of the early 1990s: