ICYMI: Flying Drone Taxis Are Debuting In Dubai This Summer
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Here's a breakdown of the physics behind that epic punch in the new Thor: Ragnarok trailer.
- Dubai will be delivered a flying taxi drone in July to begin its pilot program this summer. Would you take a ride in the cab?
- Looking to spend $24.5 million? May we suggest this townhouse in Manhattan's West Village that Taylor Swift rented for $38,000 a month last year?
- We could
listen toread Josh Tillman (a.k.a. Father John Misty) and Patton Oswald talk for hours.
- HUD Secretary Ben Carson got stuck in an elevator while visiting a Miami housing development and needed rescue by firefighters. We can't make this stuff up, folks.
- If you're in need of a pick-me-up on this Hump Day, here's a sunny little throwback: