ICYMI: 'Lost' Was Supposed To End With An Epic Battle On A Volcano In Hawaii
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- An L.A. Times photographer has won the Pulitzer for documenting the Zika epidemic in Brazil. Also, the other Pultizer winners were announced.
- A dead bat was found inside a package of salad that was purchased at a Florida Wal-Mart. We hope they kept the receipt!
- Here's a rundown of L.A.'s suicide hotspots. The Hotel Cecil gets a mention because of course it would.
- Why are America's malls and shops closing? Amazon would seem to be the main culprit, but the reasons go deeper than that.
- Remember Lost? And how anti-climactic the series finale was? Well, the original plan was to include a huge battle filmed on a volcano in Hawaii.
- Graduation, a new film from Romania, has been an unmitigated hit with the critics.
- Ready for Coachella? To whet your appetite, here's Rae Sremmurd at last year's festival: