ICYMI: Twitter Sues Trump Team For Trying To ID Owner Of Resistance Account
Today on Giving Tuesday, LAist needs your support.
Today, your donation to LAist will be matched dollar for dollar. Your tax-deductible gift that powers our reporters and keeps us independent will be felt twice as strong today, so don't delay!
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Twitter has filed a lawsuit against the Department of Homeland Security. The company was asked to reveal the identity of whoever owns the the handle @ALT_uscis, a self-proclaimed rogue member of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
- Activism is vital during these times. If you need new ideas on how to broadcast your voice (and the voice of others), check out this event that's happening at the Wiltern on Sunday.
- Alec Baldwin, apparently, wasn't happy when Harrison Ford took his role as Jack Ryan, Tom Clancy's fictional hero. Baldwin also calls Ford a "little man."
- CO2 levels may spike to levels that we've not seen since the age of the dinosaurs. Needless to say: that's bad.
- Tom DeLonge says UFO research is no joke. In fact, humanity might depend on it.
- Celebrity chef Ming Tsai says a nice glass of riesling pairs best with Chinese food. He also said other stuff in this interview.
- Here's an episode of Newsradio: