ICYMI: Shia LaBeouf Movie Sold Just One Ticket During Its U.K. Premiere Last Weekend
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- As today's congressional race shows us once more, Angelenos aren't exactly excited about voting.
- Another thing that people aren't excited about? Shia LaBeouf's Man Down, which sold the equivalent of just one ticket during its U.K. premiere over the past weekend.
- This apartment by the border of Beverly Hills and Century City will set you back $9,000 a month. Expensive? Perhaps, but it's also got on-site Botox.
- Did a crowdsourced campaign help find the mysterious "Planet 9"?
- Whoa. The Violent Femmes and Echo and the Bunnymen may be touring together in the near future.
- Which brands do teens think are cool these days? Apparently, they like Oreos but hate Vice.
- Here's Bjork at the Royal Opera House in London. Reminder: she's coming to FYF Fest this year.