ICYMI: Insane Clown Posse Sued For Alleged Plagiarism Of 'Chicken Soup For The Soul' Poem
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- A tough day for people who regard Insane Clown Posse as auteurs. The band has been sued for allegedly plagiarizing a poem off a Chicken Soup for the Soul book.
- The Colorado River supplies water to more than 36 million people. But (surprise, surprise) it's now in danger of being overused.
- Singer Rosie Hamlin, who scored a major hit with "Angel Baby" as a member of Rosie and the Originals, has passed away at age 71.
- Yahoo and AOL will be merged into something called "Oath," which will likely be larger than that Lycos and NetZero merger.
- It's possible that a Gnarls Barkley reunion was snuffed because of depression over the presidential election.
- Should we reconsider cannibalism?
- It's "pigcasso" the painting pig! Those Groupons for painting courses really pay for themselves: