This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
ICYMI: FBI Director James Comey's Secret Twitter Account Has Been Discovered
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- It looks like FBI Director
Reinhold NiebuhrJames Comey's personal Twitter account has been discovered.
- In the face of the recent decision by Congress to allow ISPs to sell your private online data, PornHub (the world's 38th largest website), and sister site YouPorn, will begin encrypting the entirety of their sites.
- Will robots take over refereeing next?
- Patti Smith just bought the reconstructed home of the classic French poet Rimbaud.
- Uh oh...Girl Scout cookies are now up on Amazon.
- A little bossa nova to brighten up and smooth out your evening: