ICYMI: Virgin America To Be Retired By End Of 2019
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- One of Richard Branson's favorite airlines will be no more by 2019. Virgin America will be fully absorbed into Alaska Airlines.
- Remembering Chuck Barris, the mad genius behind The Gong Show. Barris passed away this Monday.
- Ever wondered what OK Computer, Radiohead's seminal album, would look like? You're in luck.
- An iguana stole the show at the Miami Open.
- Researchers are wondering if schizophrenia and autism share the same root cause.
- You know who hates commercials during televised NFL games? The guy who runs the NFL.
- Dave Chappelle is back. Here's more than two minutes of him performing an unscripted set at the Laugh Factory: