ICYMI: Andy Puzder Is No Longer The Boss Of Carl's Jr.
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- First, Andy Puzder lost out of the chance to become Secretary of Labor. Now he's no longer the boss of Carl's Jr.
- Tim Allen says that, for people espousing conservative beliefs, Hollywood can feel like "'30s Germany." The Anne Frank Center for Mutual Respect basically said "uh...no."
- Philly's District Attorney got charged with 23 counts of corruption. Among the claims is that he defrauded a nursing home. Yeesh.
- This guy totally blew it on Wheel of Fortune. To be fair, not everyone is a Tennessee Williams fan.
- Like karaoke? Belt out a great version of "Nothing Compares 2 U"? Here are the top places to sing your heart out in L.A.
- Here's your full list of releases for the upcoming Record Store Day.
- Leonard Nimoy takes us into The Bermuda Triangle: