ICYMI: Haley Joel Osment Expresses His Love For 'OK Computer'
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Banksy's got his very own hotel in Bethlehem. No complimentary mints, but you do get plenty of political statements.
- It's OK Computer's 20th anniversary. Who better to provide commentary on the album than Haley Joel Osment?
- Right-wing personality Tomi Lahren surprised some people by saying on The View that she was pro-choice, going as far as claiming that anti-abortion advocates are hypocrites. Well, she got suspended from her job at The Blaze.
- Wow. It looks like we've been making some gains in the global effort to curb carbon emissions.
- More turmoil at Uber, as their president has resigned.
- Dave Chappelle says he's a fan of Key & Peele. But adds that the show was afforded allowances that was denied to The Chappelle Show.
- Here are 100 of the most defining crimes to have happened in our fair city.
- Here's Chuck Berry and Keith Richards. R.I.P. Chuck: