This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
ICYMI: 8 Of The 10 Happiest American Cities Are In California
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- A photographer has been documenting the items thrown away at a border processing center in Arizona.
- Masturbation may become illegal, and Viagra prescriptions may require a rectal exam, according to a bill introduced to the Texas legislature by Rep. Jessica Farrar. Seem harsh? Farrar thinks the state’s anti-abortion legislation is too.
- A new study by WalletHub claims 8 of the 10 happiest cities in America are in California, with numbers 3 and 6 in Orange County.
- Speaking of happiness, is yogurt the new Prozac?
- We know you may be wondering how many atoms make up your body, and how much you'd go for on the black market.
- Remember when the Beach Boys predicted Shoegaze and New Romanticism almost a decade out?