ICYMI: A Polish Member Of The European Parliament Thinks Women Are "Less Intelligent" Than Men
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Some nightmare of a human being named Janusz Korwin-Mikke (who somehow represents Poland in the European Parliament) made some pretty misogynistic comments about women. Luckily, a Spanish woman was there to set him straight.
- Hey guys, I thought we were serious when we said we'd live in these dirty studio apartments forever.
- Are you like me, and spend hours wondering what exactly consciouness is and what it really means to be alive? Well, Daniel Dennett is about to throw a wrench into your thoughts.
- To all the assistants at CAA and WME, find a promotion quick.
- Does the dominance of western liberal democracy mean we have reached the end of history? Or do current global political trends mean something else?