ICYMI: Will Ferrell Will Be USC's 2017 Commencement Speaker
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Will Ferrell, San Diego's most famous news anchor, has been tapped to speak at USC's 2017 commencement.
- Speaking of comedians, Steve Martin will be teaching an online class on molecular biology. Joking. The class is about comedy.
- Sean Spicer once dressed up as the Easter Bunny at the White House. It was possibly the best gig he ever had.
- It's Dr. Seuss' birthday today (he would have been 113). Here are some facts you might not know about him.
- In front of an audience expecting to see Moonlight, a London theater began screening La La Land (then quickly switched over to Moonlight). We guess that's funny...theoretically.
- A Mexican lawyer says that if Trump were serious about deporting undocumented "criminals," he should send El Chapo back to Mexico.
- Krist Novoselic talks about Nevermind 25 years (!) after its release. Apparently the band dug the Bay City Rollers: