ICYMI: Wells Fargo To Close 400 Bank Branches By The End Of The Year
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Some researchers argue that there's an eighth continent.
- Remember Jar Jar Binks from Star Wars, and how much we loved dumping on him? Well, he's met a sad fate in the Star Wars canon.
- A prime example of human ingenuity: these roommates set up a whole system to chase a rat out of their pad.
- Wells Fargo is closing over 400 bank branches.
- Do you like coffee? Do you like conventions? If you said "yes" to both, then the upcoming CoffeeCon in downtown L.A. is the event for you.
- A ton of flights have been canceled due to the rain.
- So they think they can dance: