ICYMI: Trump And Japanese Prime Minister Share The Longest, Most Awkward Handshake Ever
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- President Trump and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe shared one of the most awkward handshakes in recent memory. And check out Abe's expression at the end!
- That awful bathroom bill continues to backfire on North Carolina. The NCAA says it may steer some major basketball games away from the state if it doesn't repeal.
- Bruce Springsteen wrote a song for one of the Harry Potter movies. It didn't make the cut, but it has resurfaced for our listening pleasure.
- Here's a bear having fun with a cardboard box.
- Ten years ago, there was a punk rock wrestling show on MTV. Yeah, we totally forgot about that one too.
- What does Mr. Darcy really look like? Probably not like Colin Firth.
- Here's what happens when you combine a piano with Backdraft.