ICYMI: Even T.J. Maxx Is Dumping Ivanka Trump
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- President Trump has engaged in a Twitter war with Norsdtroms over the franchise's decision to depart with Ivanka Trump's clothing line. What gets lost in the mix is that both T. J. Maxx and Marshalls are distancing themselves as well.
- The world's populists are on a roll (unfortunately), so it stands to reason that this guy might have a good chance at unseating Angela Merkel.
- CNN’s Jake Tapper is divulging his darkest secrets on Twitter. He's even admitted to watching the whole Final Destination franchise.
- The latest to criticize President Trump's travel ban? LeBron James.
- What's it like being P-22, our most famous mountain lion? Here's a weirdly detailed look at his day-to-day.
- Here's a rundown of Saturday Night Live's best political impersonations. You know Dana Carvey (a.k.a. Bush One) is going to be on the list.
- Here's the ballet sequence from 1948's The Red Shoes, one of Martin Scorsese's favorite flicks: