ICYMI: Disneyland's Star Wars Land To Be Unveiled In 2019
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- That upcoming "Star Wars land" at Disneyland finally gets an opening year, though the exact date remains elusive.
- Researchers found that immigration does not increase crime, though it's not as if President Trump will be listening to a report based on hard-nosed research.
- Two players with the New England Patriots (who just won the Super Bowl) say they won't be making the trip to the White House for the ceremonial visit with the President.
- What's Barack Obama doing on his well-deserved vacation? For one thing, he's kitesurfing.
- After Melissa McCarthy's peerless performance as Sean Spicer on Saturday Night Live, Rosie O'Donnell says she's game to play Steve Bannon.
- Recent storms have quadrupled the number of potholes reported to the City of Los Angeles. Great.
- Here's the underrated post-punk band Orange Juice playing their hit "Rip It Up":