ICYMI: A Cheeto That Looks Like Harambe May Sell For $100K
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- John Oliver is keenly aware of the dangers of his HBO show becoming "all Trump all the time."
- A Cheeto that looks like the felled Cincinnati Zoo gorilla Harambe is about to sell for nearly $100,000.
- Beyond hacking the 2016 Presidential election, have the Russians hacked slot machines?
- How do you troll a president who doesn't read? Flood his office with books on Valentine's Day, of course!
- Enforcement of new regulations targeting people sleeping in their cars in Los Angeles starts today.
- Did Avocados From Mexico have the best commercial during last night's Super Bowl? You decide: