ICYMI: A Cheeto That Looks Like Harambe May Sell For $100K
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- John Oliver is keenly aware of the dangers of his HBO show becoming "all Trump all the time."
- A Cheeto that looks like the felled Cincinnati Zoo gorilla Harambe is about to sell for nearly $100,000.
- Beyond hacking the 2016 Presidential election, have the Russians hacked slot machines?
- How do you troll a president who doesn't read? Flood his office with books on Valentine's Day, of course!
- Enforcement of new regulations targeting people sleeping in their cars in Los Angeles starts today.
- Did Avocados From Mexico have the best commercial during last night's Super Bowl? You decide: