ICYMI: Say Goodbye To IMDB's Discussion Boards
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Hoping to score a ticket to the (potential) 2024 L.A. Olympics' opening ceremonies? It may set you back $1,700.
- IMDB.com is realizing what many of us already have a long while ago: internet message boards are pretty useless (if not downright awful).
- A group of app developers at Berkeleyis looking to bypass Iranian government censors and bring information to the country through "pirate" podcasts.
- Examining the intersection of artificial intelligence and religion.
- Ever wonder why so many cartoon characters wear gloves? This video may help answer the question: