ICYMI: Unfilmed Alternate Ending To 'Jurassic Park' Is Uncovered
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Sean Spicer can't seem to decide if it's a travel ban or not.
- We all love Jurassic Park, and we wouldn't change a single thing about it, but there was indeed an alternate ending that was drafted on storyboards.
- Mongooses have been spreading rabies in Puerto Rico. Researchers estimate that a whopping 40% of the mongoose population there is infected with the virus.
- This new Taco Bell "cantina" in Newport Beach will be serving some boozy slushies. We're guessing they're like margaritas, but not?
- Derek Fisher, former Lakers point guard, was reportedly burglarized. What makes this even worse is that his five championship rings (all of which he'd won with the Lakers) were allegedly stolen.
- Bomb threats (which turned out to be hoaxes) led to evacuations at Jewish centers in Long Beach, La Jolla and other U.S. cities on Tuesday.
- Who can resist a team-up of Spike Jonze and Björk? Here's the 2004 track, "Triumph Of A Heart":