ICYMI: Rob Schneider Thinks He Is A Civil Rights Historian
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- A woman in Reno was killed by "nightmare bacteria" that has fended off every antibiotic that's available to us.
- Trump wants to eliminate Obamacare and replace it with his own plan to provide "insurance for everybody." As expected, the details are scant.
- Five people are dead after a shooting occurred at an electronic dance festival in Playa del Carmen, Mexico.
- Actor Rob Schneider took it upon himself to give Rep. John Lewis a crash-course on civil rights in America.
- Ever seen a man toss a washing machine? "The Mountain," of Game of Thrones fame, shows you how it's done.
- The Bruce Springsteen cover band has dropped out of the inauguration party. But The Reagan Years (another cover band) isn't backing down.
- Here's an episode of Doug. Remember him?