ICYMI: Rob Schneider Thinks He Is A Civil Rights Historian
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- A woman in Reno was killed by "nightmare bacteria" that has fended off every antibiotic that's available to us.
- Trump wants to eliminate Obamacare and replace it with his own plan to provide "insurance for everybody."As expected, the details are scant.
- Five people are dead after a shooting occurred at an electronic dance festival in Playa del Carmen, Mexico.
- Actor Rob Schneider took it upon himself to give Rep. John Lewis a crash-course on civil rights in America.
- Ever seen a man toss a washing machine? "The Mountain," of Game of Thrones fame, shows you how it's done.
- The Bruce Springsteen cover band has dropped out of the inauguration party. But The Reagan Years (another cover band) isn't backing down.
- Here's an episode of Doug. Remember him?