ICYMI: Liz Phair And Ryan Adams Are Teaming Up For An Album
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- The Pantheon in Rome, one of the monumental achievements in architecture history, had always had free admission. That may change in 2018, however.
- Guitarist Tommy Allsup has passed away. In 1959, Allsup did a coin flip with Ritchie Valens. The winner would get to board a flight to North Dakota. Allsup lost, and avoided being killed in the ensuing plane crash that marked the "day the music died."
- What's it like to work in a restaurant owned by Andy Puzder, Trump's pick for labor secretary? Well, it's kind of hard to say, but Puzder's company does have a history of violating wage laws.
- While the nation is on the topic of "golden showers," here's a look at some of the kinkiest world leaders (SFW).
- There's going to be an Archie Comics-based TV series on the CW.
- Liz Phair and Ryan Adams are teaming up for an album.
- "Y.M.C.A" is a song for people of all races and nationalities, as exemplified by this throwback video from Finland: