ICYMI: Gus Fring Of 'Breaking Bad' Is Back With Los Pollos Hermanos Commercial
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Gus Fring, Breaking Bad's most terrifying villain, is back for Better Call Saul, and there's a Los Pollos Hermanos commercial to go with it.
- Woody Harrelson has signed on for Star Wars, possibly to serve as Han Solo's mentor. You mean to say that Han used to be a barback at Cheers?
- Researchers have determined that baboons can make human-like vowel sounds. So it begins...
- That news about how we "discovered" a new organ called the mesentery? Looks like that was greatly exaggerated. Part of the problem is that researchers can't seemed to agree on what an "organ" actually is.
- The Hollywood Foreign Press says that they're totally hip with Meryl Streep.
- Here some commercials from the 1980s, when things were a little less disastrous: