ICYMI: Nylon Magazine Is Ending Its Print Publication
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- The print edition of women's magazine Nylon is ending after the October 2017 issue. It'll become a digital-only publication.
- Ta-Nehisi Coates on Trump.
- What does it mean to be a Glossier girl? That is, "soft and wet, dusty pink and light blue and barely-there," according to Rina Nkulu over at Real Life Mag.
- David Lynch has added himself to the lineup for his Festival of Disruption.
- MC Hammer is headlining the Staples Center on Friday. Yes, you read that right. No, it's not 1990.
- A post-script for famed feminist Kate Millett, who died Wednesday at the age of 82.
- Sampha, Ibeyi, Wiki, and Kamasi Washington all on one track? Count us in.