ICYMI: Nylon Magazine Is Ending Its Print Publication
Our reporting is free for everyone, but it’s not free to make.
LAist only exists with reader support. If you're in a position to give, your donation powers our reporters and keeps us independent.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- The print edition of women's magazine Nylon is ending after the October 2017 issue. It'll become a digital-only publication.
- Ta-Nehisi Coates on Trump.
- What does it mean to be a Glossier girl? That is, "soft and wet, dusty pink and light blue and barely-there," according to Rina Nkulu over at Real Life Mag.
- David Lynch has added himself to the lineup for his Festival of Disruption.
- MC Hammer is headlining the Staples Center on Friday. Yes, you read that right. No, it's not 1990.
- A post-script for famed feminist Kate Millett, who died Wednesday at the age of 82.
- Sampha, Ibeyi, Wiki, and Kamasi Washington all on one track? Count us in.