This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
ICMYI: Kamala Harris Dropped Two F-Bombs While Talking About Healthcare And We Loved It
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- A quick way to recover your online password if you've forgotten it.
- U.S. Senator Kamala Harris doesn't mince words when responding to the GOP's attack on Obamacare.
- So, wait, how closely related are we all, anyway?
- Sorry, everyone, but you'll have to keep your workplace romance off Slack.
- Maybe it wasn't the Russians who hacked Emmanuel Macron after all.
- Did you say something? We were quietly dreaming of this incredible cement factory turned home: