Extra, Extra: The Phantom's Anniversary
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Los Angeles has welcomed the Kogi Korean BBQ truck with open arms. The OC needs to make sure Kogi is official...
- NBCLA wants to wish you a Happy 10th Anniversary of standing in line for Star Wars: The Phantom Menace. Yes, it was 10-years ago when you waited 42-days outside of Mann's Chinese, only to run back to your mom's basement and promptly seek solace after the film.
- The crane in Century City that seems to have loomed forever is finally coming down. Elevators in the 42-story tower have started working and they're on track to have tenants in 2010. Don't even look at the building unless you can plunk down $3.3 million for a starter condo.
- Blogdowntown is saying things are looking up!
- Another Proposition vote, you say? Voters turned out in sad numbers today to vote on some Props.
- Police found an SUV in Westminster split in two this morning, but they could not find any passengers...
- There's still time to be in the running for tix to Boston Court's Vampire Show in Pasadena. Click here if you'd like a chance.