Extra, Extra: This Guy Is Expertly Trolling Target's Black Friday Ads
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- Adele performed her new hit "Hello" on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, but only used instruments found in the typical elementary school classroom.
- Obvious Plant is at it again, this time trolling a Target's Black Friday ads.
- Get enough of Hotling Bling? You can now wrap all your gifts in wrapping paper inspired by the Drake track.
- Koreatown will soon be home to a new mixed-user that will include the Korean American National Museum, which has been looking for a permanent location for 15 years.
- Star Wars fans are building a huge, immersive Star Wars universe in Manchester. It includes the Mos Eisley Cantina and a life-size X-wing.
- A series of photos take a look at the homeless people who reside along the L.A. River.
- Daylight Saving Time sucks, and here's why in map-form.
- Wu-Tang Clan just sold the only existing copy of a secret album to a fan for $1 million, and the person who bought it can't even share it with anyone for 88 years.
- And finally, here's a chicken riding on a Roomba: