Extra, Extra: Back When The Eagles' Glenn Frey Lived In Echo Park
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- There's been a great disturbance in the force. The release date of Star Wars: Episode VIII has been pushed back from May 2017 to December 2017.
- You can now tour Buckingham Palace via virtual reality.
- Before he was a famous rockstar, The Eagles' Glenn Frey lived in Echo Park.
- The owner of Golden Road Brewery explains why he sold the brand.
- Researchers are pouring El Niño water on the ground. It might sound like a bad idea, but they believe replenishng groundwater might be a good idea.
- 2015 was the warmest year on record since 1880. 1880 is when we actually began recording such things.
- Long-time Vogue creative director Grace Coddington is stepping down at 74.
- An 11-month-old baby contracted scurvy after drinking only almond milk.
- You can now buy a Falkor the Luck Dragon stuffed animal.
- And now, here's a baby leopard:
IS THIS NOT THE CUTEST ROAR EVER? :)See photos of the Clouded Leopard kitten at Tampa's Lowry Park Zoo here!http://bit.ly/1OeQiTw
Posted by WKOW 27 on Friday, March 27, 2015