LAist in the Kitchen: Lazy Man's Thai Curry Tofu
This seriously takes 5 minutes to do. It's so easy, it's so fresh, we had to share.
- 1 lb. firm tofu
- thai curry sauce (we are fans of the one from Trader Joe's)
- broccoli, carrots, onions and other veggies of choice
- olive oil (we're lazy; we use spray olive oil)
- Spray olive oil on bottom plate of George Foreman Grill and turn grill on to heat up.
- Cut tofu into 1-inch cubes
- Cut veggies
- Place tofu and veggies onto grill and spray olive oil over food.
- Close George Foreman Grill over food and heat to taste.
- Heat thai curry and pour over food or use as dipping sauce.
Recipe works with any kind of sauce. For even lighter fare, we go with Bragg's Liquid Amino Acids.