This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Check Out FYF Fest's Complete Food Line-Up
FYF Fest is returning for it's 14th year next weekend with some heavy-hitting acts (Frank Ocean, Nine Inch Nails, Bjork, Missy Elliott). But the three-day fest at Exposition Park will also include some big names off the stage, too. As our friends over at Eater released today, the FYF food line-up is looking to be pretty delicious:
- Kogi — Roy Choi's seminal food truck continues to be a festival crowd pleaser with its Korean-fusion tacos.
- Meatzilla — the downtown "Meatzza" (pizza on a burger) slinger will be sure to satisfy your heartiness culinary needs.
- The Yeastie Boys — Who doesn't love a good pun along with some of the best bagels in the city?
- The Halal Guys — After a long weekend of partying, settle down with some chicken and red sauce.
- My 2 Cents
- Dune — The Atwater shop recently expanded its Middle Eastern fare to a second location in downtown L.A.
- Ramen Hood — The vegan ramen slinger will be filling the stomachs of the meat-averse.
- Sunny Blue — Be sure to check out Sunny Blue's omusubi (stuffed Japanese rice balls).
- Sumo Dog
- Tikifish — Tikifish was serving up their seafood dishes at last month's Arroyo Seco music festival.
- Delmy’s Pupusas
- Little Damage — Downtown's goth ice cream titan will be cooling you off from the weekend's sun.
- Van Leeuwen
- Fat Dragon — The Dragon's modern Chinese take-out may pair well with Little Dragon's modern Swedish electro-pop.
FYF Fest runs July 21, 22, and 23. Single-Day passes for Saturday (7/22) are sold out, however, you can purchase remaining single- and multi-day passes here. And check out the weekend's full music line-up below.