Fire At The Disco: Small Electrical Fire Sparks The Roxy
Sunset Blvd was closed for about 30 to 45 minutes in both directions last night while the Los Angeles Fire Department put out a small electrical fire at The Roxy, reports WeHo Daily.
Smoke was reportedly spotted near the marquee out front, started by a neon transformer box. Everything was rock business as usual by 11:04 p.m. when The Roxy sent a Twitter message saying, “All is safe and we’re back open! Small electrical fireBig thanks to the Los Angeles County Fire Department for their quick response. The show must go on!”