This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: You Can Buy Disneyland-Scented Candles Now
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- A man armed with an axe broke into the wrong dude's house in San Jacinto, finding a 92-year-old WWII vet armed with a gun and unwilling to deal with his nonsense. The would-be intruder ran away without even taking his axe.
- Some monster abandoned six border collie puppies in a dumpster in Merced. Luckily, they were rescued and have been taken to the San Francisco Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. The pups are about 4 months old.
- Here's a spider, preserved for 99 million years in amber. The spider, notably, has an erection.
- Congress voted to stamp a 'scarlet letter' on the passport of any American who has been convicted of a sex crime. President Obama has yet to sign the bill. Supporters call it 'International Megan's Law,' while opponents argue that it's unfair.
- A Brentwood native will apparently take you on an unofficial O.J. Simpson tour.
- An L.A. artist has been painting selfie backdrops around the city.
- If you love the way Disneyland smells, there's now a line of Disney-scented candles in scents like Dole Whip and Main Street Bakery.
- And now, here are three friends who hope you have a good night:
OMG !!! This is sooooo adorable <3
Posted by Simply Beautiful. on Sunday, October 11, 2015