Extra, Extra: You Can Buy Disneyland-Scented Candles Now
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- A man armed with an axe broke into the wrong dude's house in San Jacinto, finding a 92-year-old WWII vet armed with a gun and unwilling to deal with his nonsense. The would-be intruder ran away without even taking his axe.
- Some monster abandoned six border collie puppies in a dumpster in Merced. Luckily, they were rescued and have been taken to the San Francisco Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. The pups are about 4 months old.
- Here's a spider, preserved for 99 million years in amber. The spider, notably, has an erection.
- Congress voted to stamp a 'scarlet letter' on the passport of any American who has been convicted of a sex crime. President Obama has yet to sign the bill. Supporters call it 'International Megan's Law,' while opponents argue that it's unfair.
- A Brentwood native will apparently take you on an unofficial O.J. Simpson tour.
- An L.A. artist has been painting selfie backdrops around the city.
- If you love the way Disneyland smells, there's now a line of Disney-scented candles in scents like Dole Whip and Main Street Bakery.
- And now, here are three friends who hope you have a good night:
OMG !!! This is sooooo adorable <3
Posted by Simply Beautiful. on Sunday, October 11, 2015