Extra, Extra: Why Fewer Pets Are Being Euthanized At Local Shelters
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- Good news: Los Angeles' kill rate at local shelters is going down
- Important question: what is happening to all those shamrocks at Tom Bergin's?
- Cautiously developing in Chinatown
- A profile of Hidden L.A.'s Lynn Garrett
- Is this the oldest palm tree in Los Angeles?
- It's not just SoCal that has issues with pyrotechnics
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).