Extra, Extra: Villaraigosa Plans Run For Governor, Move To Venice, Is Robin Thicke's New Song 'Rapey?'
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Soon to be ex-mayor Antonio Villaraigosa wants to run for governor.
- In other Mayor V. news, he's moving to Venice.
- The man who was shot at after police mistook him for ex-LAPD fugitive Christopher Dorner has, no surprise, filed a lawsuit.
- In other completely unsurprising news, Edison is urging people to go easy with the electricity this summer.
- Sorry, folks. Ryan Reynolds won't be The Highlander after all.
- Smoking stats: National smoking rate drops to 18 percent.
- Are the lyrics of Robin Thicke's new song "rapey?"