This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Unemployment and Income Are Worse for Blacks in South L.A. Compared to 1992
- South L.A. black are worse off in some ways compared to 1992
- Most Angelenos believe we're not headed for a repeat of 1992
- But let's worry about someone letting his dog off a leash in downtown
- CSU Fullerton spent $300,000 to remodel the president's house
- Some music moguls are aiming to stop artists who are boycotting Israel
- Bike Nation answers questions about bike rental service in L.A.
- GOP doesn't like itwhen the president tries to politicize national security
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).