Extra, Extra: Where Missy Elliott's New Video Was Filmed In Downtown L.A.
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- If there is a downed wire on your car and you must get out, call 911 and then shuffle. Like this.
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is getting a backlash about a new policy that does not allow certain religious ceremonies for children living with gay couples
- A Los Feliz barber shop is offering Man Bun Removal.
- Nordstrom's pulled a holiday sweater featuring a menorah and the words "Chai Maintenance" after protests that the shirt was Anti-Semitic. Chai means life in Hebrew.
- The ear that Van Gogh lobbed off has been recreated using the DNA of the artist's great grand-nephew and is on display at the Ronald Feldman Arts gallery in Manhattan. It is also capable of hearing.
- Meanwhile, this cute kitty has three ears!
- A woman is still missing after jumping overboard while on an EDM cruise last night.
- There's been a deep analysis of Craigslist's Missed Connections. You might be surprised to know that Los Angeles doesn't have very many, considering its population.
- Have you seen Missy Elliott's new video for "WTF (Where They From")? Curbed made a handy guide to the video's filming spots, which includes the Pershing Square Metro Station and the Sixth Street Viaduct.
- A a look into Guy Fieri's new wine line, and if their flavors are bold or not.
- And finally, a cat who is an expert at games:
Cat plays the cup game and gets it right EVERY timeYou can't fool this cat
Posted by Daily Mail on Monday, November 9, 2015