Extra, Extra: The 'Arrested Development' Banana Stand Will Not Stop In Newport Beach
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Sorry OC, but Netflix has no plans to bring the Bluth banana stand to its "home" in Newport Beach
- And just so you know, a lot of the new "Arrested Development" was filmed on a green screen
- Okay, last one: never-nudes are a real thing
- Nope, Echo Park is not getting a dog park
- A stripper at one of Silvio Berlusconi's "Bunga Bunga" parties wore an Obama mask, for some reason
- The science behind coffee as a kind of hangover cure
- Gawker wants to raise $200,000 to buy a video of Toronto's mayor smoking crack
- I guess Yoko Ono wants everyone to know she didn't break up The Beatles
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).