Extra, Extra: The Road To Dodger Stadium Could Be Renamed For Vin Scully
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook
- There's a proposal to rename a stretch of Elysian Park Avenue leading to Dodger Stadium in honor of legendary announcer Vin Scully. Think it's a good idea?
- Find out what veteran documentarian Errol Morris thinks of Making a Murderer.
- Local hero George Clooney just adopted a dog who was neglected by a hoarder in New Jersey.
- Go inside the cool, lost tunnels of Los Angeles in KCET's new show Lost L.A.
- If you're looking for a bit of peace you may be interested in meeting the vegan weed nuns of the San Joaquin Valley.
- Whoops, looks like an OC Sheriff's Deputy lost his AR-15 rifle when he put it on his trunk, forgot about it and drove away.
- The Sixth Street Viaduct closed today for demolition, but you can savor its memory with these movies, music videos and games where the historic bridge made an appearance.
- Waking up to find an exotic kinkajou caressing her face is not exactly what this elderly woman in Miami probably had in mind for a good time.
- And finally, here is Vince Staples sharing his thoughts on the styles of various NBA stars: