Extra, Extra: Snoop Dogg Helps Deliver 1,500 Thanksgiving Turkeys
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- Snoop Dogg helped to hand out 1,500 Thanksgiving turkeys to families in need at The Forum. "Snoop Dogg took pictures with over 800 people at the event," Inglewood mayor James T. Butts told NBC 4.
- The tour bus of L.A. band The Ghost Inside was involved in a crash in Texas that killed two people. They've started a GoFundMe to raise funds to cover medical expenses.
- A boat caught on fire off Marina del Rey this afternoon. Thankfully all on board, including a 4-month-old baby, survived.
- Drop by the Formosa Cafe tonight for cocktails and to help raise funds to refurbish the legendary establishment.
- Ugh, another whale has been found entangled in fishing gear off Southern California.
- Watch Adele prank some Adele impersonators.
- My favorite film of the year, Hou Hsiao-hsien's The Assassin, was the big winner at the Golden Horse Awards, the Chinese equivalent of the Oscars.
- Friend Tony Zhou does amazing work breaking down the art of filmmaking with his Every Frame A Painting video series. Check out his latest on the comedy genius of Buster Keaton.
- And finally, watch 7-year-old Ethan battle through a bad case of the hiccups to deliver the Australian national anthem before an Australian Baseball League game. Ethan rules: