This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Snoop Dogg Chargey Charged
- Felony possession was the case that they gave him. Big Snoop Dogg gets busted for having a retractable baton in his computer bag, and the OC authorities have nothing better to do than charge him with what could get him three years in the hizzy. - AP
- College student who created the homemade (but still illegal) Boarding Pass generator was a Google intern - CNET
- Google digs around in the cushions of its couch and donates $30k to Creative Commons, which is like what, 12 shares of GOOG? - CNET
- "Most Important Evangelical Ever" is not only gay, but paid for gay sex, which makes him a Republican or a Pastor. In this case, it makes him both. - AmericaBlog
- University of Pennsylvania President poses at a Halloween party with a student dressed as a suicide bomber. Throughout the obvious controversy in which the public demonizes those for dressing as real demons but not mythical ones, no one mentions that the Prez is lookin pretty hot over there. What's yr sign, baby? - democracy project
- FCC says of course third parties can offer Wifi in airports. Duh. - Boston Globe
- Jay-Z is some genius businessman; now he's dropping the new Nas on the same day as the new Ghostface cd on the last Tuesday before Christmas: 12/19. When pretty much everyone is getting close to broke - Pitchfork
AP photo by Chris Park